Hair style ideas to find your perfect wedding day look
Create magic on your wedding day by selecting the perfect hairstyle from our range of imaginative and aspirational hairdos to match your bridal attire. When it comes to wedding hairstyles, there are so many options to select from that, often, the process can seem a bit overwhelming. From traditional buns to braids and boho-waves, the options are endless. The trick is to find a style that will help you to accentuate your features and overall bridal look.
The first step to achieve this is to gauge your particular hair type and choose a style that goes with it. While loose curls and chignons look good with long hair, there are many fun options for short wedding hairstyles as well, like trendy headbands and sparkly hair pins.
Once you have a clear idea of what you're looking for, the next step is to approach a wedding hair professional in your area like Bodycraft Spa and Salon to get the desired effect. At their salon and spa, they are aware of the fact that your wedding hairdo can make or break a stunning bridal look. So, their professional stylists take special care to ensure that you have the right advice and style for the special day.
Not sure which hairdo and accessory to select for your wedding? Check out our collection of hairstyle ideas to find your perfect wedding day look.
Bridal Up-dos: Classy and elegant, up-dos are one of the most popular choices among bridal hairstyles. A completely non-fuss yet elegant hairstyle, up-dos complement almost all bridal outfits including wedding gowns, saris and lehengas. There are many up-do styles to select from, such as the elegant ballerina bun, the voluminous traditional Indian bun and the chique chignon.
An updo also draws attention to your face and accentuates the length of your neck thereby helping you to show off your bridal jewellery. The hairdo is especially great for the summer months and can be styled in a variety of ways especially on the front like loose curls, fringe or front braiding. And if you don't have enough length or volume for an updo, hair extensions are the secret beauty accessories that you can turn to.
Side Bun: An interesting twist to the typical bridal up-do is a bun that is moved to one side of the head. This look is perfect for those with prominent eyes and well-defined cheek bones.
Here, the hair is dried thoroughly and pulled into a low, puffy bun on one side. If you are doing a traditional Indian look, this hairstyle done with middle hair partition will also be a great holder for placing your maang-tikka.
Embellished Bridal Braids: Want to achieve that intricately beautiful and romantic look for your wedding? Why not try this embellished hairstyle that looks great on brides with long hair. All you would need to do is add dainty little embellishments like gems and rhinestones in between your braids. You can also take this intricate look of your hair up a notch by adding small natural or artificial flowers having colours that compliment your bridal dress or gown.
Bohemian Curls: A perfect long hair wedding style to ensure that you take the centre stage on your wedding day! Bohemian hair styles with loose wavy curls or waterfall twists can give you an intensely feminine and romantic look and is perfect for weddings of all themes. You can also opt for a dreamy half-up, half-down hairstyle by strategically placing pins to hold the top layer up and allowing the remaining loose curls to gently cascade over your shoulders.
Short and Elegant: Worried about how to style your short hair for your wedding? Relax; as the length of your hair is surely not a problem when it comes to styling a bride's hair these days. At Bodycraft Spa and Salon, their hair stylists can help you look perfect, prim, proper and pretty on your wedding day with elegant bridal hairdos for short hair.
Bridal Hair Styling Tips
1) If a bride has thin hair and wants to increase the volume of her hair for a lush look on her wedding, you can make use of hair filler fibers on the areas that are thin or flat. By selecting fillers that matches your hair patterns and colour, you can instantly create a naturally fuller look, discreetly hiding thinning areas.
2) Clip-on hair extensions are also a great option to add volume, length and texture to any bridal hairstyle. Hair extensions with parandas can be used by brides with neck or shoulder length hair to give a long braided look. You can select either human hair or artificial synthetic fiber extensions depending on your budget, time and needs.
3) You can also add a little element of colour to your bridal hairstyle by opting for highlights or lowlights. However, ensure that you have it done by a professional like Bodycraft Spa and Salon to prevent any last-minute hair colour errors.
4) You can also give your bridal look a twist by adding a floral headband, jeweled studs, crystals and other hair accessories to your wedding hairstyle.
5) Ensure that your tresses are well-maintained so that your hairstyle looks good on your wedding day. It is important for you to start planning at least 2 to 3 months prior to the wedding for best results. You can achieve this with regular hair care, hair spa treatments and by following a well-balanced diet and sleeping routine.
6) A pre-wedding hairstyle trial is a must for every bride to be. It always helps if you have inspirational photographs to guide your stylists on your desired wedding hair style. By consulting with your hair stylists in advance, you will be able to find out if the particular hairdo matches your bridal look.
So which look do you plan to flaunt on your wedding day ? Discuss with your bridal hairdressers and find a style that best suits your hair, your personality and the bridal look you are after.About Bodycraft Spa & Salon:
For more than 15 years now, Bodycraft Spa & Salon is Bangalore's most known and trusted destination for cutting-edge styling, hair and skin care, and wellness services. Under the tutelage of Manjul Gupta, a protege of the legendary Shehnaz Hussain and a beauty care professional of 26 years; Bodycraft has grown rapidly in terms of range of services as well as infrastructure since its inception in 1997.
Today, Bodycraft services satisfied clients from different walks of life across five avant-garde facilities spreading over 40,000 square feet. A repertoire of over 400 plus professional beauticians, stylists and hair care specialists trained by international experts from Wella, Sebastian, SP, Dermalogica, Ainhoa and EZFlow rejuvenates and inspires; ensuring that all our customers are in extremely capable hands. We also cater to advanced clinical solutions for hair and skin at the Bodycraft Skin & Cosmetology Clinic.