Make Up Ideas & Tips for the Upcoming Wedding Season!
Release the carrier pigeons— the wedding season is upon us! And for South Asians, weddings are not only the highlight of the year but a highlight of their lives, making the way they look during their wedding ceremonies that much more important!
So which makeup artist do brides call when they want to be Queens on their wedding day?...New York based international makeup artist, skin care consultant and founder of KC-Makeup, Karuna Chani. Painting the faces of stars like Priyanka Chopra and Shahana Goswami, Karuna is known for her “runway to real way” beauty that makes her clients radiate on their special day. Karuna’s got the magic touch, and with her slogan being “Makeup is Magic,” all clients learn why after she’s done with their faces.
So whether you’re putting a ring on it, or joining the happy couple in celebration, looking your best is a must! And as we’re talking about weddings, elegant and timeless is the way to go (after all, those photos last forever).
But these KC-Makeup tips, are going to kick “timeless” up a notch, to make you also daring and different! So take note of these makeup ideas that will carry you off in style for both an afternoon or evening ceremony.
1. Wine-hued lips – Think Merlot! It screams confidence and looks beautiful on just about any skin tone. Best way to sport this bold berry lip color is with a one-tone hydrating foundation for dewy skin, thin eyeliner and lots of mascara.
2. Cat-eye eyeliner - Slightly worried about this sexy femme fatale look? Keep in mind nothing beats a super sultry cat eye to give some edge to a bridal look.
3. Metallic eye shadows – Copper, Champagne, Antique gold, and Bronze. Just a touch of color above the eye freshens up a bridal look for a luminous effect, making the brides eyes glisten and gleam when the light catches them.
4. Glam Jewel tone eyes – Choose colors like emerald, ruby, sapphire, amber, and deep violet. Paired with black eyeliner on the top and bottom, these colors give both depth and intensity to any brides’ eyes.
5. Vibrant Lips – Think neon, bright pinks, coral, tomato reds, and ultra violets. Remember to always team a vibrant lip with soft lined eyes and minimal face makeup to balance it out. Don’t forget matching lip liner to make sure color stays in place all night.
We're sure these tips are guaranteed to make you look like a movie star whether it's your own wedding or whether you're attending one! Don't forget to use good quality products for the perfect look you aspire. Look like a Diva and make heads turn around this wedding season. Stay tuned into myShaadi.in for more such amazing make up and fashion tips !!
About Karuna Chani
Karuna Chani is an internationally recognized and accomplished make up artist, image and skin care consultant. Her introduction to the world of beauty and fashion came at an early age, when she discovered women’s fashion magazines. Spending hours and hours combing through the glossy pages, she became fascinated with the transformative powers of make up and clothes. This passion for the fashion and beauty industries led Karuna to the Parsons School of Design where her dream initially was to follow in the footsteps of Marc Jacobs and the designing duo behind Badgley Mishcka. As a fashion student, she not only designed for the runway but learned how make up and skin care were integral to executing a designer's overall artistic vision. And upon this realization, she left her fashion design dreams behind to focus on her newfound passion for the beauty industry.Website
Photo Courtesy : Salwa Photography