1. Can I change the unqiue name of my wed site ?
2. I dont want my wedsite to be accessible to everyone, can i password protect it ?
Yes. You can password protect your wedding site. Only friends and family member who have the password will be able to access your wedding site. In case you have password protected your wedding site, make sure you mention the password while sending the e-invitation. Click here to see how.
3. Can i deactivate my wedding site ?
4. Can i delete my wedding site ?
5. Can I change the design of my wed site ?
6. Can I moderate comments in my wed site ?
7. Can I add more pages on my wedding site?
Yes, sure you can. You can add as many pages as you wish to. Go to the 'Pages' tab on your wedding site once you log in on your site, and click on 'Create New Page'.
8. Can I disable modules like wishlist, events if I am not using them ?
9. How many SMS can I send ?
The scheme differs according to the plan you are using. Silver users cannot send SMS, for a Gold user upto 500, and for a Platinum user unlimited. With SMS and email updates integrated keep your guests updated with the happenings.
10. What after I get married, can i deactivate my wedding wedsite?
You can deactivate your wedding site anytime you wish to. Though we would recommend you not to delete it as soon as you get married. You can utilise it for a lot of post marriage events like uploading photos of your honeymoon, blogging about your married life , mentioning your lists of firsts and many such happy moments. After all, a thing of beauty is a joy forever!