1. How can I place an order for a Platinum / account of MyShaadi.in?
2. What are the different ways of payment accepted by MyShaadi.in ?
MyShaadi.in offers you wide-ranging easy payment options -
Credit Cards : We accept all leading credit cards. You can directly charge online.
- Net banking : You can pay us via the net banking service of leading Indian banks. Citibank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank (formerly UTI Bank), IDBI Bank, Federal Bank, Bank of Punjab, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Rajasthan.
3. Can I pay online using my credit card ?
Yes you can. We accept all leading credit cards.
4. Is online Credit Card payment on MyShaadi.in secure ?
Yes, 100% Secure! Your credit card information is entered on a Secure Server using SSL Technology and 128 Bit Encryption which is one of the highest level of security provided by websites. The information is transmitted in an encrypted fashion to our payment gateway and your card is charged online. Finally, to provide the highest level of security, we do not store your credit card information on our online server at any time.
5. What types of credit cards are accepted for payment?
We accept all Visa credit cards.
5. Can I pay using a Debit Card?
Yes, you can pay using your Visa Debit Card. We would like to caution you that some banks that issue Debit Cards do not allow online Debit Card payments. So please check with your bank.
6. How long does it take to activate my wedding site after I place an order ?
If you pay for the order using a credit card, then a Gold account is activated immediately however for a premium account a temporary address is created immediately however the website (.com address) is activated within 24 hours.
7. I have already paid for my premium membership but my matrimonial account is still not active. Why? ?
If you made payment via your credit card online, and your account is still not active, then it is possible that we suspect a violation of our service agreement or require some more information from you. Also, it sometimes takes upto 12 hours for notification to reach us. Once again, we will get in touch with you via email regarding the status of your account so please be patient.